Di-Corp offers a range of high-quality Reaming Shells to maintain hole direction, hole gauge, and prevent premature wear of drilling tools due to vibration. The reaming shells come in diamond-impregnated and surface-set configurations available in all common DCDMA sizes.
Driller’s Edge Reaming Shells are available in industry standard lengths of 6” and 10” (18” available special order) as well as oversized OD and full-hole profiles. All reaming shells are reinforced with thermally stable polycrystalline (TSP) and high-quality diamonds for extended life in different drilling conditions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High-quality natural and synthetic diamonds, depending on the configuration.
- Thermally stable polycrystalline (TSP) for additional ring protection.
- Wear-resistant matrix reinforced with carbide particles to minimize erosion.
- Manufactured to withstand difficult drilling conditions.
- Provide prolonged life in different rock formations.