A unique cost-saving fluid formulated to speed-up hole-collaring, reduce collar sloughing and stabilize the total blasthole. HOLE CONTROL can be used with air-rotary tri-cone, downhole hammers and all types of top hammer drills (surface and underground).
- Reduces REDRILLS.
- Eliminates regrinding of cuttings, thus creating bigger chips for sampling purposes.
- Leaves a sticky, neatly stacked cuttings pile that is not prone to sloughing prior to loading the hole.
- Acts as a dust suppressant and reduces wind blown fines.
- Allows blast holes to be fully loaded, helping to optimize blasting operations.
- Works great with the Matex Fluid Injector.
CONTROL CHEMICAL CAN MODIFY THE FORMULA TO FIT ANY MINE’S DRILLING CONDITIONS AND PROVIDE START-UP AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
Product will separate slightly over time. The buckets need to be shaken vigorously before each use.