LIQUID POLYMER DISPERSANT
AQUA-CLEAR PFD concentrated liquid polymer dispersant provides superior mud and sediment removal from the producing formation and gravel pack. This product is also a highly effective mud thinner. AQUA-CLEAR PFD dispersant contains no phosphates.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 60 certified
- Helps reduce development time
- Helps increase well yield and capacity
- Safe to use on most plastics, rubber and metals
- Can reduce pumping costs
- Can disperse mud, sediment and clay from the producing formation and gravel pack in the screened interval
- Can reduce viscosity and gel strength of drilling fluids
Appearance: straw colored liquid
Specific gravity: 1.2 to 1.4
pH (neat): 6.5 to 7.5
MIXING & HANDLING
As a Well Development Aid
- Determine volume of water in screen area and double the calculated volume to account for water in gravel pack and formation interface or determine the static volume of water and add 50% excess.
- Once the water volume is determined, calculate the required treatment volume of AQUA-CLEAR PFD by the following formula: AQUA-CLEAR PFD (gal or L) = 0.002 x Water Volume (gal or L) This equates to one gallon of AQUA-CLEAR PFD for every 500 gallons of water (0.2% by volume) or 2.0 liters of AQUA-CLEAR PFD for every cubic meter of water.
- Mix thoroughly before introducing into well.
- The preferable application method utilizes a tremie line with the product applied into the screened area.
- If necessary, the AQUA-CLEAR PFD/water solution may be poured into the well.
- Mixture should be thoroughly blended in well, then agitated using a surge and swab, jetting, or other developmental technique repeatedly every two hours for a period of up to 24 hours.
- Pump to waste until turbidity clears up and then connect well to distribution system.
As a Mud Thinner
Start by adding one pint of AQUA-CLEAR PFD to 500 gallons of mud. Increase concentration until desired viscosity is achieved.
|Well Capacity Chart (Gallons per Foot)|
|Well Diameter (inches)||Well Capacity in Gallons /ft||Well Diameter (inches)||Well Capacity in Gallons/ft||Well Diameter (inches)||Well Capacity in Gallons/ft|
|Well Capacity Chart (Liters per Meter)|
|Well Diameter (millimeters)||Well Capacity in Liters/meter||Well Diameter (millimeters)||Well Capacity in Liters/meter||Well Diameter (millimeters)||Well Capacity in Liters/meter|
PACKAGING & CONTROLS
AQUA-CLEAR PFD is packaged in 50-lb (22.7-kg) or 25-kg (55-lb) plastic containers or in a case of 4, 1-gal (3.8 liter) plastic containers weighing 43-lbs (19.6-kg).